Thank you Colorado for taking a stand to Celebrate Life!
Respect Life Office of the Archdiocese of Denver
“Defending and protecting every human life – from the newly conceived embryo in the womb to the suffering elder in hospice – and everyone in between.”
Respect Life Resources champion Church teachings regarding the sanctity of life from conception to natural death.
- Provide consultation to and collaboration with parishes, educational, and health institutions
- Train pastoral leaders on all life issues
- Serve as a resource and referral network for specific inquiries
- Introduce prolife issues into catechetical forums for adults
- Provide a referral network for individuals seeking assistance in addressing specialized issues within the prolife spectrum
- Serve as a resource for individuals and groups seeking information on church documents, teaching, and related literature