The Respect Life Denver office champions Church teachings regarding the sanctity of all human life.
We educate and inspire youth and adults throughout Northern Colorado with age-appropriate presentations on life issues. We seek to transform our state into a place where every human being is valued and protected from the moment of their conception until natural death. Among our efforts, we:
- Provide consultation to — and collaboration with — parishes, educational and health institutions
- Train pastoral leaders on all life issues
- Serve as a resource and referral network for specific inquiries
- Introducing prolife issues into catechetical forums for adults
- Provide a referral network for individuals seeking assistance in addressing specialized issues within the prolife spectrum
- Serve as a resource for individuals and groups seeking information on church documents, teaching and related literature
SIGN UP HERE TO KEEP UP TO DATE
Be notified of events and news from Respect Life Denver.
PREFER TEXT MESSAGES?
Sign up to receive periodic text messages.