Theme for 2020: Every Life is a Gift!
The Celebrate Life Rally and March on Saturday, Jan. 11, will be preceded by Masses at three locations in downtown Denver:
Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception: 11:30 a.m. (in English)
Holy Ghost Catholic Church: 11:00 a.m. (in English)
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church (6th and Galapago): 11:00 a.m. (in Spanish)
Guest Speakers & Musical Performances
See the guests below at rally, which begins 1 p.m. on the west steps of the state Capitol in Denver.
Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila
Archdiocese of Denver
Emcee and co-founder of 40 Days for Life.
Lourdes Worship Band
Come for the March – Stay for the Fun!
Maps for Parking
Bus Company Rental Information
Act now to reserve your buses for Jan. 11, 2020. Some bus companies are already sold out on that date. God bless your weekend and thank you for your incredible faithfulness. Help rebuild the culture of life in Colorado!
Celebrate Life 2019 Rally & March Highlights
Celebrate Life 2019 Photos
The Respect Life Denver office champions Church teachings regarding the sanctity of all human life.
We educate and inspire youth and adults throughout Northern Colorado with age - appropriate presentations on life issues. We seek to transform our state into a place where every human being is valued and protected from the moment of their conception until natural death.
- Provide consultation to and collaboration with parishes, educational, and health institutions
- Train pastoral leaders on all life issues
- Serve as a resource and referral network for specific inquiries
- Introduce prolife issues into catechetical forums for adults
- Provide a referral network for individuals seeking assistance in addressing specialized issues within the prolife spectrum
- Serve as a resource for individuals and groups seeking information on church documents, teaching, and related literature
Respect Life Resources
"Defending and protecting every human life – from the newly conceived embryo in the womb to the suffering elder in hospice – and everyone in between."